RAS MApper

Stepan
Is it possible to run RAS Mapper directly from console or programmaticaly without starting GUI?

Re: RAS MApper

Not that I'm aware of.  There are no procedures in the HECRASController that call the RASMapper.  Sorry.

Re: RAS MApper

Toby
Howdy,

Has anyone in the last few years attempted this?

It would be great to use RAS mapper's utilities in another program, such as program R.

thanks,

Re: RAS MApper

ldguethle
It's possible but not possible to access the RASMapperLib since they haven't released any documentation...  Most of the tools are built using gdal and open source code, so a lot of it can be recreated if you're looking for a specific process (for example, raster to tiles for web mapping).

Re: RAS MApper

steveqi
Hi, I'm looking for what exactly you said about raster to tiles. Have you ever performed this task before? Could you please introduce the details? Thanks.