RAS Mapper Animation

Max_Bailey
Is there a way to save an animation created in RAS Mapper to a separate video file?  I'm trying to include this animation as part of a Power Point presentation and would like to export or save it to any sort of video file.  The animation works very well within RAS Mapper in HEC-RAS v5.0 Beta.

Re: RAS Mapper Animation

In the current beta release, no.  But what we've been using is Snagit, a screen capturing application that also captures video.  It works quite nicely.  There are other free applications that do the same thing available online.

Re: RAS Mapper Animation

Alex
Hi Chris! In the later/latest versions of HEC-RAS, does RAS Mapper already have a feature that does what the OP was referring to?

Re: RAS Mapper Animation

Luis Partida
No it does not. Most are still using a separate screen grab software