RAS Mapper does not start in Windows 07 , 64bit system

RAS Mapper does not start in Windows 07 , 64bit system

hl_prasanga
Hi I installed HEC RAS 5.0.5 in windows 7, 64 bit system and I cannot open RAS mapper. I think this new version has some very useful features and very frustrating that I cannot use it. It is very appreciated if somebody can help me in this regards.

Re: RAS Mapper does not start in Windows 07 , 64bit system

ar-ferii
I have the same problem. win 7 64 bit. Ras mapper dose not start! HEC-RAS 5.0.6