RasGeomWriter.exe Exit Code = -1073741571

RasGeomWriter.exe Exit Code = -1073741571

GUILLERMO
Somebody knows what means this error msg. when run HEC-RAS: RasGeomWriter.exe Exit Code = -1073741571.
Thanks

Re: RasGeomWriter.exe Exit Code = -1073741571

Con Katsoulas
I got the same error when I used the variable time step with minimum and maximum courant values of 0.5 and 1.0. When I switched back to a fixed time step it got rid of the error.

Re: RasGeomWriter.exe Exit Code = -1073741571

Con Katsoulas
further to my previous post, I found in some cases that if my starting time step was too way off it would create this error. If I change my starting time step to something more reasonable then the model will run with the variable time step method.