Rating Curve from Unsteady Flow Analysis

Rating Curve from Unsteady Flow Analysis

kevin
Hi, all, I am doing a unsteady flow analysis for a single reach river channel. With flow BC at the upstream and water stage BC at the downstream.

At the most upstream cross section, the model produces such a weird-looking rating curve.
  -- First, why does the line is wangling like that (instead of being a single curve)?
  -- Second, in general, it seems large flow corresponds to small water gauge. How does that happen?
  -- Does that indicate some error with the model? (The computation window does n't give any warning or error).

Any hints are appreciated!

Thank you!

rating curve from the unsteady analysis

Re: Rating Curve from Unsteady Flow Analysis

kevin
When I look at the View/Rating Curves..., I get the complete curve. And the previous curve is the upper part of it.

It varies with the in-flow boundary condition.

Sorry about the confusion.