Reach naming

Paul
I am just starting a project and I have read the manual.  Step one of setting up the geometric data is to draw a reach.  The manual says that I will be prompted to name the reach and stream once I have drawn my schematic.  However, I am not prompted and cannot name the stream or reach.  This prevents me from getting to step two.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Re: Reach naming

Chad Ballard
Paul, after you double click to end the reach from the "Add New River Reach Tool", a second dialog box appears prompting for the naming of the River and Reach. Look around for this, it is small and might have gotten hidden behind another window.