SOLVED: Part of results missing for 2D area only model

SOLVED: Part of results missing for 2D area only model

hawstom
I have a 2D-area-only model that seems to run without errors all the way through a 5-hour simulation. But the RASMapper shows only the results to 1 1/2 hours through the simulation. I tried it in 5.0.3 and 5.0.1 with the same results. It was working earlier.

SOLUTION
I saved the model as a temporary file and deleted elements I had added. Eventually the model ran and I knew which element it did not like.