Sharing and Retaining User Defined Profile Tables

Sharing and Retaining User Defined Profile Tables

Brian Chaille
Does anyone know how to retain user defined profile tables from version to version or share them between users?  Once a user defined table is saved where does it live?  Seems like there should be a file that one could copy to a new user or version directory.

Re: Sharing and Retaining User Defined Profile Tables

Luis Partida
Currently there is no way to do this from computer to computer. We recently had this discussion at my office as well.