Simulation of sediments

Diana M
Hi, I new in Hec Ras  ( my version is Hec Ras 5.03)I  have to an analysis of sediments with one reach and in the final part I put a lake. I connect the reach to lake, when I tried to realize sediments analysis i receive an error message Storage Area:"Lake " - doesn´t thave initial elevations in the steady flow data.". But in window of sediment analysis only needs sediments, geometry and quasysteady flow.
I checked this post:
http://hec-ras-help.1091112.n5.nabble.com/Missing-initial-condition-3rd-round-td147.html

But I don´t  know in sediments simulation change  the computational time step. I checked time in quasy steady flow in flow series computation time and put <1 , but conitnue the same problem.

Please any idea.

Thanks you,