Storage for Monte Carlo simulation

CamilaTimana
Hi there!

I have some questions about the book "Breaking the HEC-RAS code", I already have bought the book and started to do the MonteCarlo simulation but I have the following question:

- When I run the example of the Monte Carlo simulation for changing the Manning's values, it just show a short table of the water surface elevation probabilities but I'd like to know if all the values are storage somewhere and if so, where is and how can I access there?

If you please could give me a hand with this I'd thank u a lot !!!

Re: Storage for Monte Carlo simulation

Yes, all of the values are available, but to put them in the table, you have to specify which cross sections you want in your code.  The example Monte Carlo problem only pulls out a few cross sections just to demonstrate the process.