Threshold modeling

kamil
Hello everyone,

I am a new user of Hec-Ras softwar and i want modelize a river  with threshold. I created all the   the cross sections except that I have a problem when I want to enter the characteristics of the threshold. I have not found the option that allows me to integrate the threshold into the model.

Thinks for your help

Re: Threshold modeling

Anon
I am doing the same thing and I simulate my river thresholds by manually editing the level of the crossection where the threshold is placed. I also place "normal" crossections very close to the threshold to make the crossection as "thin" as wanted.

Remember that a threshold also increases the mannings n at the specific point so that has to be taken in account to.

BR