Unable to generate .g01.hdf while importing geometry SDF

Unable to generate .g01.hdf while importing geometry SDF

Prince
Hi Chris,

I have import a sdf file, size of 200MB into geometry editor. File loaded and saved successfully. After that putting dummy flows and plan name, model is not running and throwing an error of "rasgeomwriter error operation failed does go1.hdf exists". I checked the parent folder, and there is no such file exists. Whereas in my previous model setup that file exists.
What might be the reason for it?

Thanks