Unsteady Flow Analysis Error

Niraj Lamichhane
Hello, I am having a trouble in hecras simulation. It says stages in time series data are below the cross section minimum. What does it mean? Somebody knows it?

Re: Unsteady Flow Analysis Error

cameron
It sounds like you have a boundary condition that is a stage hydrograph and there are stage values lower than the invert of the cross-section it is associated with.

Re: Unsteady Flow Analysis Error

Subbu Lakshmi E
The plan file: e:\All folder\plan\floodeventat1998.p02
geom file: e:\All folder\Geimetry data\floodeventat1998.g01
flow file: e:\All folder\unsteady flow\floodeventat1998.u01

Boundary at River: Middle Krishna 2  Reach: Lower reach  RS: 0
      Stage(s) in time series data are below the cross section minimum.
For these case i dont have discharge data for the corresponding year. I have only water level data for the outlet srisailam dam in 1998. How can i solve this??

Re: Unsteady Flow Analysis Error

saha_ms
Please can you tell how you solved this problem.

Thank you.