Unsteady flow analisis fails even with sample projects.

Unsteady flow analisis fails even with sample projects.

Logist
Hi.   i downloded the latest versión of HEC-RAS  and i can't perform unsteady Flow analysis. i keep receiving the same error:

Plan: 'Unsteady with Mixed Flow Regime' (MixedFlow.p02)
Simulation started at: 26abr2019 04:10:22 PM

Writing Geometry
Completed Writing Geometry

Geometric Preprocessor HEC-RAS 5.0.7 March 2019

Finished Processing Geometry

Starting to copy Geometry Data to Results
Completed copying Geometry Data to Results

Performing Unsteady Flow Simulation  HEC-RAS 5.0.7 March 2019

+STOP!  Error in the time window.
HDF_ERROR trying to close HDF output file:

Error starting unsteady simulation - Stopping compute process

Computations Summary

Computation Task Time(hh:mm:ss)
Completing Geometry(64) <1
Preprocessing Geometry(64) <1
Unsteady Flow Computations(64) <1
Complete Process <1
HDF5-DIAG: Error detected in HDF5 (1.8.11) thread 0:
  #000: ..\..\src\H5F.c line 2044 in H5Fclose(): invalid file identifier
    major: Invalid arguments to routine
    minor: Inappropriate type

nor my project or this sample Project "Mixed Flow" is working on my computer.  any help please…  i'm urged to perform a unsteady Flow for an open channel