Updated Terrain in RAS Mapper not referenced in Geometric Data

Updated Terrain in RAS Mapper not referenced in Geometric Data

Patrick VanDeWiele
I updated a terrain file in RAS Mapper without issues, but am having issues with the Geometric Data editor still referencing the old terrain file instead of the updated one.  I have removed the old terrain file from RAS Mapper, turned the updated terrain layer on in RAS Mapper, tried running the model simulation, and tried closing out/reopening the program. Please let me know how I can get the Geometric Data editor to reference the updated terrain file.

Thank You,
Patrick

Re: Updated Terrain in RAS Mapper not referenced in Geometric Data

Patrick VanDeWiele
Figured it out - just need to right click the geometry file in RAS Mapper, select "Associate Terrain Layer", and then select the updated terrain.