Using same flow area for different terrains

Using same flow area for different terrains

stevee115
I have created a complex 2d flow area around a structure which is built into my terrain model. I was wondering if there is a way to copy of this flow area to a new terrain model when I make slight changes to the structure within the terrain?

Re: Using same flow area for different terrains

stevee115
Solved it.

If anyone is interested, go to your RAS mapper, right click on results and select manage geometry terrain associations and re run