Velocity Distributions

Hemanth
Good Evening sir/mam,
I am an HEC-RAS user and was working on it for my Thesis work.
I want to determine the velocity distributions of a certain cross section of a reach at every 5m interval perpendicular to the flow for my analysis part.
will you please show me the path how to determine them.
Another question is, can we use spillway cross section data as a geometry data for calculating various parameters of an overflow of a spillway.
please send me to reply as early as possible sir/mam.
Thank you, sir/mam.