Warning: Count for bucket 0 exceeds maximum 32 bit value

Warning: Count for bucket 0 exceeds maximum 32 bit value

GoSparky
I'm looking for help figuring out what this message means and if it's affecting my model results.
This model is a dam break with all 2D flow area.  My suspicion is that something about the grid is too big, because I don't get it when I run a smaller truncated area.  But the model runs to conclusion and has an acceptable amount of error.  Is there a guide to HEC-RAS errors somewhere that I can consult?  Searching the RAS documentation has not helped me.

Re: Warning: Count for bucket 0 exceeds maximum 32 bit value

MinutemanModeler
Any luck resolving this issue?
I am having a similar error except my program is indicating "bucket 255".
Thanks

RE: Warning: Count for bucket 0 exceeds maximum 32 bit value

GoSparky

No, I was unable to resolve this error or even find out exactly what it meant.  But the model seemed to run fine despite the error.  And the reviewers were not concerned about it either.

Lisa

I am having a similar error except my program is indicating "bucket 255".
Thanks

http://hec-ras-help.1091112.n5.nabble.com/Warning-Count-for-bucket-0-exceeds-maximum-32-bit-value-tp6673p7044.html

To unsubscribe from Warning: Count for bucket 0 exceeds maximum 32 bit value, click here.
NAML