Weir profile length too different from GIS centerline length

djp

Weir profile length too different from GIS centerline length

djp
General information:

* I am merging several models into one
* I have terrain data in RASMapper, which generally agrees with but is often slightly shifted compared to the model data

I am getting a large number of variants of the following error:

River: "LA River"   Reach: "ARBOR2"   RS:68161.63 LS
Weir profile length is: 974.53 and the GIS centerline length is: 973.476. These lengths need to be within 1(ft) (or 0.5% whichever is smaller). Adjust the weir profile stationing or the centerline GIS data.

All of the errors are along the one river and reach only, so I do not believe the source of the issue is merging of models or the RASMapper data (as other reaches disagree more with the terrain data).  Oddly, that reach does not have any weirs whatsoever, only cross-sections and some bridges (but at least some of the errors are far removed from any bridges).

The majority of the differences are only just over 1 foot.