Well...I knew it wouldn't last.  The old HEC-RAS forum unfortunately had to be "put down".  I'm hoping this one will be much more versitile and last longer.  Bad news:  All the old posts are gone.  Good news:  We have a fresh clean start to the forum.  I will make an attempt to email this new forum link to all the old members so that we can all be re-directed here.  Please pass the word about this new site for the forum.

http://hecrasmodel.blogspot.com/p/hec-ras-bloggery-forum.html

Re: Welcome to the NEW HEC-RAS Bloggery Forum

Chris Hauser
Well, I just found the new web site and forum. I have to admit I'm bummed out about the old posts disappearing, but I'm glad that at least there's a new one to share information. (I just found a fix for a bug I encountered, so thanks Chris for running this site!)
Chris Hauser, P.E.
Toledo, OH

2017 Football Blend: Why some National football

aaronnola
2017 Football Blend: Why some National football league scouts state Iowa is among the most brand new Nebraska Nebraska 2017 Soccer Utilizes Signed: Twenty Discover almost all Nebraska utilizes Discover just about all Nebraska employees Wisconsin's Thomas Ramczyk (Over 60) is required to become first-round variety in the 2017 National football league Draw up, in spite of Jan hip surgical treatment. 2017 NCAA Match: Why the The state of michigan Wolverines — along with their enthusiasts — ought to enjoy this particular Goal permanently 21 years old several hours back INDIANAPOLIS — The running laugh between NFL men and women on the Indy Tradition Center is that Wisconsin does a much better type of basic Nebraska compared to Nebraska does currently, a basis built from your ditches away. Bib overalls, sledgehammers, no T.S.In a place of the convention heart, past Badgers left take on Jones Ramczyk can be smiling around the podium, taking part in spoken tennis together with the assembled press corps. Some 5yrs ago, he or she had been education to become welder. Complete lunch time container person.The NFL loves lunchtime container folks.“(They’re) comparable,” Gambling mentor Andy Reid, a lunch ocean dude along with former higher education questionable lineman himself, instructed Territory involving 10 in the 2017 American footbal Incorporate whenever inquired on the ties that situation the actual Cornhuskers and Badgers. “They only does type of diverse areas. However virtually identical. As they definitely had been constructing that issue (within Iowa) upward, we were treated to just how in which factor flipped close to through the years.“So it is likely you examine the idea a good deal, just like you would likely, on the aged Nebraska teams, back when My partner and i played out. They had guys similar to (safeguard) Dean Steinkuhler, and many types of these guys which simply drilled individuals. As well as that’s exactly what this specific (Badgers) staff really does.”It runs in the household. The particular Badgers’ godfather, Todd Alvarez, performed linebacker in Nebraska underneath the fantastic Chad Devaney inside the overdue Sixties and also rooted a Big Red seeds inside Madison a generation later on. Power. Fitness. Setup. Physicality. Strength. Walk-ons from here to be able to Wausau. No stone still left out, absolutely no linebacker left unblocked.Through 1981-1992, the particular Cornhuskers acquired 4 bad linemen obtained within the 1st 3 times of the NFL Set up. Wisconsin got 2. Throughout 1990, Alvarez appeared throughout Madison. Inside 1993, the particular set up had been compacted to be able to ten models then for the existing several per year later.Via 1993-2004, the actual Huskers acquired half a dozen blockers plucked inside models 1-3. Wi acquired 8.Via 2005-16, the particular Badgers directed yet another eight. The top Reddish? A couple of.“(Wisconsin) would like all of them big Ferguson Jenkins Jersey, they need to zone (prevent), they really want alpine, work the particular soccer ball, reduce the overall game,” offered Dan Shonka, a new original NFL look along with general manager from Ourlads.com. “And that’s where did they really feel they are able to acquire with Wi, because there are a great deal of big, strong guys in the point out involving Iowa, nevertheless they don’t have a lot of fast folks. Iowa’s the same way. Iowa’s certainly not received a large amount of velocity. They’re huge, hard-working little ones. And I think Nebraska offers a major village (type of) child. I think they just haven’t acquired the particular concentrate on the actual bad collection similar to they actually do from Wi and Iowa.” Nebraska ersus not receiving the particular expertise right now there Through 2016, the actual Huskers have witnessed 58 unpleasant linemen selected from the Football Draw up. Nevertheless over the last 10 years, the pipeline regarding influence blockers features retarded into a gentle spill. Shield Will certainly Guards, the actual ex-Nebraska mauler, visited 14 Expert Containers with the Chiefs after a career which spanned via 1993-2006. Take on Carl Grazes, another former Husker, visited some Professional Dishes using the Team this year and 2011. Previously 14 seasons, Iowa alum Dude Thomas features ended up throughout Ten Seasoned Bowls as well as former Badgers heart Travis John another about three.“(Scouts) have missed on Alex Lewis,” Shonka stated in the Big Reddish handle which began ten online games with the Ravens the 2009 slide after staying drawn in your fourth rounded of the 2016 set up.“That man had been worth like a second-round draw up option. They’ve had a few hit close to, nevertheless yeah, it lets you do allow you to wonder.“You recognize, the actual amusing factor can be, Nebraska, you think about that, there is a a lot of extra bad linemen (from the point out). Nevertheless for a few purpose, I don’t recognize, Nebraska has had a significant scarcity involving offensive linemen — they’re just free brokers or perhaps late-round men. Simply no Gaga Rimington Merit winners Nolan Ryan Jersey.”The Rimington Prize, obviously, is named pertaining to former Huskers centre Dork Rimington, and introduced every year to the top level heart in college football. The final Nebraska player to be able to win it had been the 1st gamer to be able to ever be granted the particular sculpture: Dominic Raiola within 2000. They transformed, (around) the final number of mentors from Nebraska, their particular concentrate on things. — John Shonka, Ourlads.com“I don’t believe it’s automatically a new technological problem,” Seasoned Sports Target analyst Josh Liskiewitz explained. “For reasons yet unknown, Nebraska’s to not get the particular skill generally there.”You can’t coach rate. But you could chisel any 2-star safeguard into a 4-star battering ram, granted enough time as well as effort.One other nook in the Large Ten West’s sacred pig triology, Wi, has made your meat-and-potatoes tactic it's bedrock for any nearly two decades today, pertaining to much better and for a whole lot worse. Because Kirk Ferentz, the venerated bad line coach from the Hayden Fry Period as well as a disciple involving collection master Dude Moore, required the particular keys from Cook before the Late 90s time, the motto has been exactly the same: Punch the actual sucker from the mouth area 1st, seek advice later on. The Hawkeyes are the anti-Calibraska, and proud of it.“Obviously, Nebraska is within a new raw (location), as far as recruiting,” Liskiewitz carried on. “They usually got excellent teams, however don’t know how you obtain these types of kids through so far away to choose Nebraska total these kinds of schools inside the South, regardless of whether it’s Fl, Florida Express or Sc. Because heading a place in ‘name’ by yourself — that merely doesn’t operate any longer. Notre Dame, same deal.“I consider the particular advancement of the sport themselves makes it difficult about Nebraska, the route the action is certainly going. Even though the best way enrolling operates has been going to be effective versus these.” Wherever would they find men like this? Uniformity — persistence associated with personnel, uniformity of information, regularity involving identification — has proven to get one more thorn, particularly if looking at offensive range growth. Since Ferentz has been appointed at Tennesse City, the Huskers already went through a 4 head coaches as well as temporary employers, veering via I-backs (Joe Solich) to the Western side Coast crime (Bill Callahan) for you to who-the-hell-knows (Bo Pelini) to much more of an assortment seem (Mike Riley).Even though Wisconsin features cycled by means of about three head mentors during the last 10 years, the core theory — lb the stone up until the additional guy breaks or cracks — has remained similar to it turned out any time Alvarez took your reins prior to the 2001 period Dario Alvarez Jersey.As well as here’s in which the family ties revisit about once more. Alvarez’s initial offensive collection coach throughout Madison, a male that helped to construct the actual creature? Callahan. The curse word throughout Lancaster County.Precisely the same Callahan who vowed to pull the Huskers into the Modern while mind trainer from 2004-2007, a range which gone more than with regards to in addition to Dijon mustard ladled over a banana break up.“If Costs Callahan would’ve had the oppertunity to remain presently there, the idea would’ve killed (your fans),” Shonka laughed. “He were built with a few mentors who were not great coaches, yet this individual created a great deal of good participants right now there with regard to Pelini.“Bill has been, and that he is, a great unpleasant collection mentor https://www.rangersbaseballstore.com/womens-jerseys/womens-nolan-ryan-jersey.html. Which may get modified if they would’ve remained generally there, simply because they’d wish to manage the basketball as well as items. Though the complete Western side Coast wrongdoing along with zone blocks … these people modified, (over) the final couple of mentors at Nebraska, their particular emphasis on things.”Madison? Madison, not really much.“Year-in and also year-out, they’ll get individuals folks who are Three hundred and fifty weight,” presented former Northwestern protecting conclusion Ifeadi Odenigbo, who’s seen a good amount of both applications. “You’re exactly like, ‘Where can they acquire folks that way?’“Nebraska is normally like this. However in the past few years that they haven’t, with the trainer change. So it’s type of distinct employees. Your Badgers are more actual physical. They’re really on their own hindrances due to Todd (Alvarez), the running director, (is actually) merely genuinely included and wants to preserve that will custom involving Wisconsin basketball.”Lunch pail guys. Cheeseburger folks. Mills. Same as it has ever been.“Now owing to Nebraska, you’ve even now got a good plan along with there’s that picture right now there involving Mike Hauschild Jersey, you know, the actual bad series. Large guys,” Reid shrugged. “But that they had men and women generally there, people appearing out of which, which are fantastic gamers. Now they’re modest. In the event you produced it well right now you’d proceed, ‘They’re a number of little guys.’ But back then, these folks were huge men.“Just different occasions. That’s how it operates. We don’t feel (it’s) at all. I know the majority of the little ones, I would bet, from Wisconsin originate from that location there. So no matter the area’s creating, anyone usually obtain. And they’ve been generating a number of big bad linemen that are pretty good football players.”