automating acceptance of license on first launch

wlv

automating acceptance of license on first launch

wlv
I'm trying to deploy HEC-RAS to a Windows container, where it will be executed automatically, without user GUI interaction. However, HEC-RAS seems to require a user to click on a license acceptance box in the GUI the first time it runs after installation.

Does anyone know of a way to automate this step or bypass it? I suspect the application is checking for something in a config file or registry key indicating that this step has been completed. If I could identify where this happens, I might be able to build that into my container image.

Thanks!