error = Index was out of range

Luke
Just trying to figure out how to solve the below error that comes up when I try to complete steady flow analysis.  Any help would be appreciated.

"Writing Geometry
Computing XS Interpolation Surfaces
Error generating interpolation surface
  Error creating TIN for region between XS's:
River: Lucky Creek  Reach: Reach 1  River Station: 530
River: Lucky Creek  Reach: Reach 1  River Station: 510
error = Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index"

Cheers!

Re: error = Index was out of range

cameron
Do the cross-sections overlap or is there a big difference between how wide the cross-sections are at that location?

Re: error = Index was out of range

anandtkulkarni
Hi Luke
Did you get solution over it?

I am facing similar error in writing geometry

Regards,

Anand K

Re: error = Index was out of range

xiangang
This post was updated on .
Hey Luke,

Did you get the issue solved? I got the exactly the same error messages

It's likely your working folder has previous files and that probably the reason to cause the problem.

Clear the working folder first and re-generate the RAS files, it will solve the problem.

Re: error = Index was out of range

priyam
hey luke did u get any solution ?