extract output in MATLAB

mezecef
Hi

I can't buy the Chris's book because of the sanctions on my country.
And I couldn't find any documents for HEC-RAS Controller!

I want to extract output in MATLAB. I know OutputDSS_GetStageFlow is suitable for this, but I can't run it correctly:

RC.OutputDSS_GetStageFlow("RivernName","ReachName","Station",0,0,0,0,"Error")

I got 0 as result.
I don't know what are appropriate arguments for this method. please help me.

Thank you

Re: extract output in MATLAB

Zara
Hey, May I ask if you found the answer to your question? I have the same problem.

Thanks,
Zara