face errors detected on the perimeter of the mesh

face errors detected on the perimeter of the mesh

caroh01
Hello
I'm creating a 1d2d geometry but when I force mesh computation I have this error message for 2 2d flow areas : 2 face errors detected on the perimeter of the mesh.
What's the problem, and how to solve it?

Re: face errors detected on the perimeter of the mesh

JesperHec
ehmm so i am by far an expert at hec-ras, but i had the same problem popping up. I found that some of the faces(cell lines), were crossing others. So i put in some extra computation points at these areas, to force the cell walls back in place. Maybe that could do the trick?
Plz write back if you try and that helps you too.