n values

danielob
Hi Chris,

Do you know if there is a way to change the Manning's n values for the LOB, Channel and ROB for all the cross sections?  I have many cross section and I am doing one by one so I am wondering if there is a faster way.  Thanks.

Re: n values

Yes.  Go to the "Tables" menu item in the geometry editor.  The first selection is Manning's n or k values.  In this table, you can select multiple cross sections and/or multiple sub-sections (LOB, CH, ROB) and edit n values that way.  Much easier than going one-by-one.

Good luck!