stream jog at bridge

bforr
Ver 5.0.6  I searched before posting.  I have 9000 foot long stream that has a small bridge over it.  I ran the model before creating bridge.  All was good.  I created bridge, it looks good in the upstream and downstream section views on deck builder.  We I run the model, the stream jogs down the road, meaning they don't line up.  I think this is just graphical display and doesn't affect the model, but would like to have them line up.  Any solution?

Re: stream jog at bridge

Luis Partida
sounds like bank stations are off.

Re: stream jog at bridge

bforr
I added a section close to the bridge and it fixed it.