where to find the controller in the HEC-RAS files?

where to find the controller in the HEC-RAS files?

Damienhua
i can not find the controller in my HEC-RAS installing files
i've search the internet but find that there are different expressions of the controller such as RAS50.HECRASCONTROLLER or HEC river analysis system

Re: where to find the controller in the HEC-RAS files?

Damienhua
is the ras.exe itself is the controller ,so we can import it directly?

Re: where to find the controller in the HEC-RAS files?

Yes. Import RAS.exe to your IDE of choice. Then you’ll be able to see the RASController class and it’s library of procedures.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2018, at 6:27 PM, Damienhua [via HEC-RAS Help] <[hidden email]> wrote:

is the ras.exe itself is the controller ,so we can import it directly?

http://hec-ras-help.1091112.n5.nabble.com/where-to-find-the-controller-in-the-HEC-RAS-files-tp6337p6338.html
To start a new topic under HECRAS Controller, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from HECRAS Controller, click here.
NAML

Re: where to find the controller in the HEC-RAS files?

Damienhua
Thank u very much